LaForge Encore Theatre Company
- Established in 2007, LaForge Encore Theatre Company in Tooele City's
first organization that is fully dedicated to the development of community
- LaForge Encore Theatre Company facilitates artistic awareness and
involvement through its community theatre productions.
- LaForge Encore Theatre Company seeks to provide all of the information
and tools city residents, theatre aficionados and charitable donors need to
make a difference in Tooele City's cultural arts.
- LaForge Encore Theatre Company seeks out funding and resources in order
to bring high level theatre to the residents of Tooele City and surrounding
- Community theatre will help to culturally enrich Tooele City and help to
grow the local talent by providing participation opportunities in the area
of acting, technical theatre, production staff, choreography, orchestra,
costuming and set design.
Founding Board of Directors
|President - Carol LaForge
|Vice President - Bill Poulson
|Secretary/Treasurer - Christin Saling
|Advisor - Wendy Poulson
|Advisor - Sam Cox
LaForge Encore Theatre Company would like to extend its most heartfelt
gratitude to the founding board members. Although our current Board of
Directors will change, we will always move forward knowing that this company was
built on the vision and personal sacrifice of the founding board members.
For a list of current Board of Directors and other contact information,
please click HERE.